Bridging the Gap between the Nutrition Assessment and Quality Nutrition Services is a series of webinars that is a follow up to the original VENA guidance. The webinars focus on the work of WIC State agencies.
- The Role of Technology in WIC...To Think or Not to Think Presented August 2016 by Pennsylvania WIC
- Love Letters from Maryland: Developing Staff Confidence in Participant Focused Counseling Skills Presented January 2016 by Maryland WIC
- How Value Enhanced is Your Nutrition Assessment Presented October 2015 by the WIC Works Resource System
- Equipping Paraprofessional Staff to Deliver VENA Presented January 2015 by Colorado WIC
- Hitting the Mark: Putting VENA Into Action Presented April 2015 by Arizona and Oregon WIC
- The Power of Influence Presented September 2014 by Chickasaw Nation and Texas WIC
- The VENA Journey in Massachusetts: From Theory to Practice Presented May 2014 by Massachusetts WIC
- Strengthening WIC Nutrition Assessment Presented January 2014 by Iowa WIC
You can find more materials and tools on the VENA State-Developed Materials page.