Test Your Knowledge
Test your knowledge by trying out these quizzes especially curated for WIC professionals. This collection covers topics that staff may routinely address during counseling, nutrition education, and when making referrals.
Looking for more information featured on the quiz topics noted above? Check out the following:
- WIC Infant Nutrition and Feeding Guide – focused on the healthy, full-term infant, this guide reflects current research and guidelines about infant health, nutrition, and feeding.
- WIC Learning Online (WLOL) – targeted staff training courses, including Feeding Infants: Nourishing Attitudes and Techniques and WIC Baby Behavior.
- Physical Activity Resources from the Move Your Way Campaign – created as the promotional campaign for the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.
- WIC Substance Use Prevention Guide – designed for both state and local agency WIC staff to help integrate alcohol, drug, and other harmful substance use-related information and referral elements into their clinic activities.
- Give Your Baby a Healthy Start – created for sharing, this WIC substance use prevention brochure can be ordered (or downloaded) and shared with participants.
- Substance Use and Medication Safety – curated to include resources regarding substance use and medication safety for pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and children.