Protect mom and baby
Find the latest information from CDC about Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and pregnancy and breastfeeding, including:
- How pregnant women should protect themselves
- Risks to the pregnancy and the baby
- Mother-to-child transmission
- Breastfeeding if you have COVID-19
CDC also offers two videos in their American Sign Langauge series:
- What is the Risk to Pregnant Women of Getting COVID-19?
- Can COVID-19 be Passed from a Pregnant Woman to the Fetus or Newborn?
as well as general information about how to protect yourself and others, the use of cloth face coverings, including how to wear them, clean them, and make them at home, and what to do if you are sick of caring for someone.