- Colored construction paper
- Pre-cut letters for title
- Printed chart for colored food groups
- Printed pictures of foods (e.g., apple, tomato, rice, etc.)
- Blue-colored back drop paper
- Boat cut from construction paper
- Cutouts of little fishermen
Description: The bulletin board has a fisherman in a boat fishing, and each fish in the water below has a healthy food attached to it. The color of each fish represents the food group to which the healthy food associated with it belongs. The accompanying chart on the board indicates the color code for the food groups.
The bulletin board has a fisherman fishing for fish. Each fish has a healthy food attached to it. The color of the fish is important because it represents which food group that item belongs to. There is a chart on the board with the color code to learn which food group these items represent.