These no-bake bites are easy to make, satisfy your sweet tooth, and are good for an on-the-go treat.
Want to mix it up? Add ~2-4 tablespoons of nuts, seeds, or raisins (you may need some additional peanut butter to keep the creamy texture).
Yield amount24 Servings
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into 24, 1-inch balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes if you prefer them firm, but can eat immediately. To firm in the refrigerator, place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. When storing, can stack in a covered container.
In a hurry and want to make the mixing easier? Try this quick-cook method:
- Microwave the peanut butter an honey for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until you can mix them together easily. Alternatively, heat on the stove top using a heavy pan on low or a double boiler stirring constantly to avoid scorching.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and press into an 8" x 8" greased or foil-lined pan.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
Equipment you’ll need (no-cook method):
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Medium bowl
- Large spoon or spatula for stirring
- Cookie sheet
- Wax paper
- 1-inch cookie scoop is helpful, but not necessary
courtesy of Iowa WIC